Tuesday, January 15, 2013/lk
Inside Out Fitness, the longtime personal training company in the Gorge, has announced it is opening a new studio at 15 Third St.
Owner and chief trainer Rick Dant said the new studio will be the company’s first studio in the Columbia River Gorge.
“Functional Training” in Wikipedia means exactly that: You take what you learn in a session and apply it directly to your needs.
“The opening of Inside Out Fitness’ new Hood River office is an important step toward realizing our goal of helping get as many people in the Gorge as fit as possible, so that they live long, productive lives and not just long lives,” says Dant.
Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people live a more fulfilled, longer life with as little pain as you age as possible. Inside Out Fitness currently serves its clients six days a week.
For more information about Inside Out Fitness, visit www.rickinsideoutfit-ness.vpweb.com, or call 541-490-8717.
More like this story
- A slice of local life -- Walking the Walk: Rick Dant goes inside and out for fitness
- Entertainment Update for May 8, 2013
- Dan Brown featured in Web-stream event May 15 at HR Library
- Brian McNamara handles large menu as father, restaurateur, councilman, and Taekwondo master
- Art Notes: Celebrating works large and small