Friday, March 1, 2013/lk
“Three-and-a-Half Wishes” is a new musical written by Mark Steighner and presented by students and staff at Hood River Middle School. With three performances canceled last week due to cast illness, one final “encore” performance has been added for this coming Tuesday.
The fun show is a humorous illustration of the old adage “Be careful what you wish for.”
Beatrice Cotton is a typical teenager who finds her hum-drum life a little dull — but when she stumbles upon a bit of magic and a high-energy, trouble-making genie appears, Bea wishes things would go back to normal.
Tickets will be available at the door; $5 for adults and $3 for children and students. Performance will be at the Hood River Middle School auditorium, 7 p.m.
More like this story
- Family musical fun arrives in a bottle Feb. 23-24
- Arts in Education award named for Steighner
- ‘Three-and-a-Half Wishes’ is a magical musical that will delight families
- Gorge Winds, Sinfonietta highlight upcoming music events
- HRMS performers get to watch themselves in ‘Kid Next Door’ screening at Skylight Theatre