Saturday, October 31, 2015
On Saturday, Nov. 7, from 2-5 p.m., Klindt’s Booksellers and Stationers will host 11 authors for the annual Northwest Author Festival. The event is free and open to the public.
Klindt’s is kicking off the holiday season by bringing a group of regional authors together in one day. Each author will be setup throughout the store, where visitors are free to visit, have books personally signed, discuss their writing process, and answer any questions.
With authors spanning multiple genres, there will be something for everyone on your holiday gift list. The author line-up includes:
- Irl Davis, “The Mystery of Bonney’s Canyon” (Historical Fiction)
- Robert Hamm, “Becoming Oregon” (Regional History)
- Raymond Hutson, “TOPEKA, ma’shuge” (Literary Fiction)
- Kate Dyer Seeley, “Slayed on the Slopes” (Murder Mystery)
- Peter Marbach, “Columbia River Gorge: National Scenic Area” (Regional Photography)
- Melissa Eskue Ousley, “The Sower Comes” (Fantasy/YA)
- Marilyn Ericksen, “Remembering Ernie Kuck” (Biography/Local History)
- Edith Webster, “South of Wisdom” (Western)
- Peg Willis, “Rise Above” (Regional/Historical Fiction)
- Sheryl Hershey, “Lila and the Dandelion” (Children’s Picture Book)
- Lucia Von Flotow, “Lucia’s Calabria” (Cookbook)
Food by Dog-Gone-It food truck will be featured, and Klindt’s neighbors at the Breezeway Boutique will celebrate their anniversary with great deals on antiques.