Friday, April 21, 2017
William Stanley passed away Jan. 23, 2017, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore. William was born Nov. 3, 1947, and was 69 years of age at the time of his passing. A graveside service will be held at Upper Valley Cemetery in Parkdale, Ore., on Saturday, April 22 at 3 p.m. Arrangements under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
Joann Osborne, age 74, of Parkdale, Ore., passed while under hospice care at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore. During the last nine years, Joann valiantly survived cancer two times: kidney cancer in 2007 and breast cancer in 2015. She struggled with dementia for many years and fell to its challenges on Dec. 19, 2016, at 12:30 a.m.
A memorial service will be held for Joann in Albuquerque, N.M., on Saturday April 29 at 10 a.m. at Gate of Heaven Catholic Cemetery, 7999 Wyoming Blvd. NE, Albuquerque. Visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Service Announcements for April 27: Kenneth Raasch and Linda Miller
- Service announcement for Feb. 11
- Death Notices for Jan. 28: William Stanley, Kim Kelley, Eileen Robbins, Vurel Cloninger, Lorenzo Amezcua-Moya, and Margaret Fry
- Service announcements for Jan. 26: Richard Anderson, William Bright and Micaela Garcia
- Service announcements for March 18: William Braden and Agnes Shibahara