Tuesday, August 15, 2017
John “Jack” Greve passed away Aug. 2, 2017, at his home in Underwood, Wash. He was born April 26, 1935, and was 82 at the time of his passing. Services for Jack are planned for 11 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19 at Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Service Announcements for Aug. 5 edition: John Greve and Parker Perkins
- Service announcements for Aug. 9 edition: James MacMillan Jr., Maxine Carter and John Greve
- Service Announcement, Oct. 18 edition: Jack Thornton
- Death notices for May 13: John Layson, Gary Thelen, Gayle Gronsdahl, James Carr, Helen Meves and Angus Tumilson
- Death notices for Feb. 22: Michael Lynn, Carolyn Sherwood and Jack Pitman