Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Eldon Luther Behney passed away Dec. 8, 2017, at his home in Hood River, Ore. Luther’s death was only two days after his 94th birthday (he was born Dec. 6, 1923). A time to celebrate Luther’s life was planned for 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017, at Tucker Road Baptist Church, 1455 Tucker Road, Hood River. Military honors and placement of Luther’s urn will be performed at Willamette National Cemetery of Portland, Ore., after the holidays.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, Hood River. Please visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
Douglas Frederick Evans passed away on Dec. 8, 2017, in The Dalles, Ore. Doug was born on Jan. 13, 1970, in Nashville, Tenn., and was 47 years of age at the time of his death.
A time of viewing is planned for Doug on Wednesday, Dec. 13 at 1 p.m. at Anderson's Tribute Center Celilo Chapel, 204 E. Fourth St., The Dalles. A service to honor both Doug and his brother Phillip, who passed away earlier this year, is planned for 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 15 at The Dalles Eagles, 2006 W. Seventh St., The Dalles.
Visit www. Andersons-TributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Death notices for May 17: Mary Goyack, Earl Anderson, Fred Hill, Douglas Waters and Don Carter
- Service Announcements for May 24: Douglas Waters and David Warrenka
- Service Announcements for Aug. 30 edition: Hope LaTourrette and Ralph Claflin
- Service annoucements for Dec. 2 edition: Ruth Palmer, Westlake Cannon and Beverly Danielson
- Death Notices for Dec. 20 edition: Rose Bayes, Nancy Smith, LaVonne Holmstrom, Elyssa Montgomery, Robert Culver, Sheldon Ayres, and Rose Van Riper