Tuesday, December 19, 2017
David Foster passed away Dec. 16, 2017, at his home in Hood River. Dave was born Feb. 2, 1951, and was 66 years of age at the time of his passing. To read the story of his Vietnam heroics that just ran in the Hood River News Dec. 8, visit www. hood rivernews.com/news/2017/dec/09/vietnam-vet-finds-healing-flying-museum.
Services are planned for 4 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 23 at Anderson's Tribute Center, Hood River. Please visit www.AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Death Notices for Dec. 27 edition: Barbara Board and Terry Goss
- Service Announcement for Jan. 14: David Dorzab
- Service announcements for June 21: David Warrenka, Zelda Stanton, Daniel Guzman and Reta Byrd
- Service Announcements for Dec. 13: Eldon Behney and Douglas Evans
- Service annoucements for June 17: Donald Maxwell and David Warrenka