Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Richard “Rick” Anderson was born in Shelton, Wash., on Nov. 27, 1951, and passed away surrounded by family on Dec. 15, 2016, at his home in Parkdale, Ore.
A celebration of Rick’s life will be held on Feb. 16 at 1 p.m. at Parkdale Community Church. His ashes will be spread at a favorite spot near Juneau this summer.
Donations in Rick’s memory can be made to the Hospice of the Gorge, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society or Parkdale Community Church, sent care of Anderson’s Tribute Center. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Jan. 26: Richard Anderson, William Bright and Micaela Garcia
- Service announcements for Feb. 8: Donald Moore, Sr., Micaela Garcia, Richard Anderson and Arlen Williams
- Service Announcements for Jan. 28: Richard Anderson, Micaela Garcia, Casper Pepitone, William Bright and Agnes Shibahara
- Service Annoucement for Nov. 26: Richard Cox
- Service announcement for Feb. 11