Friday, June 16, 2017
Donald Maxwell passed away Feb. 5, 2017, in The Dalles, Ore. Donald was born March 28, 1953, and was 63 years of age at the time of his passing. A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday, June 24 at Wallowa Cemetery in Wallowa, Ore. A reception will follow at the Wallowa Valley Senior Center, 204 E. Second St., Wallowa. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 204 E. Fourth St., The Dalles. Visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
David Arthur William Warrenka passed away May 20, 2017, at his home in Hood River, Ore. David was born March 1, 1933, and was 84 years of age at the time of his passing. Services are planned for 3 p.m. on Friday, June 23 at Faith Bible Church, 1889 Belmont Drive, Hood River. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Service announcements for June 21: David Warrenka, Zelda Stanton, Daniel Guzman and Reta Byrd
- Service Announcements for May 24: Douglas Waters and David Warrenka
- Death notices for Feb. 8: Donald Maxwell and Margaret Pentecost
- Service Announcement for Jan. 14: David Dorzab
- Death notices for March 18: Michele Fleming, Steve Leavitt and Howard Goodwin