Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Angus Douglas "Doug" Tomilson passed away May 10, 2017. He was born March 3, 1946.
A graveside service will be held Friday, May 19 at IOOF, 18th St., The Dalles, Ore., with a memorial service at 1 p.m. at First Christian Church, 909 Court St., The Dalles.
Spencer Libby & Powell Funeral Home is in care of arrangements.
Deborah “Debbie” F. Wise passed away May 11, 2017, in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 2, 1960, and was 56 years old.
A memorial service is planned for 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 20 at Riverside Community Church, 317 State St., Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River. Visit www. AndersonsTributeCenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Service Announcements for May 20: Gary Thelen, Thomas Ford, Deborah Wise and Murray Kiggins
- Death notices for May 13: John Layson, Gary Thelen, Gayle Gronsdahl, James Carr, Helen Meves and Angus Tumilson
- Service announcements for July 26: Ralene Cooper, Joshua Parke and Robert Gilmore
- Service announcements for April 29: Louis Herzberg, Sami Jo Neil and Hester Feely
- Service Announcements for Sept. 2 edition: