Hood River County Fair concludes July 26 at the Hood River County Fairgrounds in Odell.
The sixth annual History Museum of Hood River County Cemetery Tales will take place Sept. 19-21 at Idlewilde Cemetery, with multiple performances each day and evening.
Gorge Grown Food Network has announced “The Picnic,” a fundraiser for the Gorge Grown Mobile Market, at Rail’s End Park in Parkdale, noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 3.
This week volunteers at Adopt A Dog have selected Ruff as the program’s adoptable pet of the week. They describe him as follows:
Many things bring people to Relay for Life.
An exhibit with an expansive number of connected special events comes to Columbia Center for the Arts next month.
Class of 1973, 1984
John Michael Montgomery headlines HR County Fair; more
El Mercado del Valle, located in the covered play area of Mid Valley Elementary in Odell, is changing its business hours.
Gorge residents walk, eat together as part of Interfaith Peace Walk
Two Interfaith Peace Walks, in remembrance of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August, 1945, will take place Monday, July 28, in Bingen and Hood River.
Hood Riverites love their dogs — so much so, in fact, that if things go as planned, Fido, Spot, and Rover may get their very own public park.
“Sam! Sam! You’re seaweed!”
It took her over 55 years, but my mother finally forgot my name the other day. I don’t blame her.
Van Gogh Days, celebrating the beauty of summer’s signature flower — the sunflower — returns to Rasmussen Farms in the heart of Oregon’s Hood River Valley Aug. 2-3.
City will be the start and finish for Oregon’s biggest bicycle event in September 2014.
- Dar Williams is concerned with bees, sings about myth and power and likes towns with ‘positive proximity’
- Expect familiar and new songs from Quarterflash
- Sounds of Summer series kicks off with the Pat Travers Band July 21
- Lavender Daze features new music from MMB
- All she wants to do is dance
- 'Here' is there and everywhere
- These guys will probably grow on you
- Quiet on the set: An interview with Aaron Keim
- Lost radios and happy memories
- Welcome to our new site!