Gifts are sought for all ages to pass out at a Christmas party for Native Americans at Lone Pine and other locations in the Gorge.
Church News for Dec. 10: Journeys come to Church of the Nazarene, Musical Christmas celebration at Horizon, Advent services at Valley Christian
Journeys come to Church of the Nazarene, Musical Christmas celebration at Horizon, Advent services at Valley Christian
Weather permitting, “Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant” continues this weekend and next at Riverside Community Church, Fourth and State Streets.
‘Jazz Society’ at Stave and Stone, Gorge Bird Count meets Dec. 18, more
Sylvester Von Scheister (Ann Marie Goodman) talks with Tailor (Azmat Bhatty) about a coat while children Norman and Edith (Noble Williams and Lara Clute) look on in “The Twist and the Trees."
Enjoy an evening with Hood River Valley High School senior Deylan Gudiel as he shares his travels and experiences abroad on Dec. 10 beginning at 6 p.m. at the Hood River Library.
Odell Garden Club members Judy Wols Jackie Shaw, Jill McBee, Diana Carroll, Margaret Taylor and Norma Curtis, club president, recently made 64 mini swags at Hood River Valley High School for Heart of Hospice patients.
Don’t miss a “last chance” to find special gifts, holiday decorations, tasty food, and many more necessities for the holidays.
Arts, crafts, toys, wearables, and more will be on display and available for purchase at the Columbia Arts Center’s Holiday Show and Sale through Dec. 24.
WELL SAID: “We can worry about it or we can just wax our skis.” — David Skakel, of Mosier, with the proper attitude about the winter storm.
On Saturday, Dec. 3, the Hood River Valley Speech and Debate team attended the Clackamas Holiday Edge Tournament.
Do you have a flag and object that represents your faith’s and culture’s holiday traditions?
Karaoke at Thirteen-O-One; ‘Two Spirit Jazz’ at The Pines; more
It’s 5 a.m. on Dec. 1. Six years ago to the minute, my mother, Ethel Pochocki, left the captive bonds of earthly life for a joyful reunion with her beloved parents.
When the Crag Rats Mountain Rescue beeper goes off, the call may take the elite team of Gorge residents racing up a mountain peak to rescue an injured hiker, scaling a rocky ledge to revive a hiker who has fallen over a cliff, into a blizzard to search for missing skiers, or to a mountain airplane crash scene for body recovery.
- Dar Williams is concerned with bees, sings about myth and power and likes towns with ‘positive proximity’
- Expect familiar and new songs from Quarterflash
- Sounds of Summer series kicks off with the Pat Travers Band July 21
- Lavender Daze features new music from MMB
- All she wants to do is dance
- 'Here' is there and everywhere
- These guys will probably grow on you
- Quiet on the set: An interview with Aaron Keim
- Lost radios and happy memories
- Welcome to our new site!
- Parkdale third graders sing "12 Disaster Days of Christmas"
- Sixth annual Tongue Twister Tournament for Hood River County SMART
- A live hive
- Smudgepot slips into a groove
- "Read and Grow"
- HRVHS homecoming festivities 2014
- Green Neck Daredevils
- Ten Thirty performs "Rocking Chair"
- HRV homecoming -- Staff Air Guitar
- Groove project at Columbia Center for the Arts