On the evening of Thursday, Dec. 7, the annual Tinsel and Tails concert will be held at Riverside Community Church, 317 State St., from 7-8:30 p.m.
It’s a win/win for the Hood River community because Women’s Ministries at Hood River Valley Christian Church loves to give.
Did you lose trees to winter storms or bark beetle damage? Want to add color to your garden in the grey winter months?
Columbia Center for the Arts presents family-friendly holiday comedy
A fun, joyful and poignant story of how villagers in southern Italy discover the magic of Christmas comes to the stage in Hood River starting Saturday.
History Slam! at CCA Dec. 13, Ugly Sweater Party at The Pines, more
Hood River County Library District brings an “Introduction to Knitting” class to two of its branches this month.
Fourteen teams of students ages 9 to 14 competed at the First Lego League (FLL) robotics tournament last Saturday, Dec 2.
At Hood River Library this month, teens are invited to caught up on all that is happening in a galaxy far, far away, leading up to the release Dec. 17 of the new film in the franchise, “The Last Jedi.”
A holiday treat awaits downtown shoppers and passing motorists as members of the Columbia Gorge Sinfonietta will hold a special curbside performance, and unique ribbon-cutting event, Dec. 6 at 12:15 p.m.
A classic children’s Christmas tale fills the Columbia Center for the Arts stage starting Saturday.
‘The Little Prince’ auditions Dec. 11-12; ‘Chicago’ bound? Dance lessons start
Open auditions are announced for “The Little Prince,” directed by Nicole Scribner, at Columbia Center for the Arts Dec. 11-12, 6:30 p.m.
Dec. 7 — Tinsel and Tails, 7-8:30 p.m. at Riverside Community Church (pick of the Week, page B3).
The book “I Am Jazz” will be read Dec. 7 at White Salmon Community Library.
Columbia Center for the Arts has announced a raffle of the two paintings by the late Ellen Dittebrandt remaining in the center collection.
WELL SAID: “Don’t stumble over something behind you.” — Buster, the State and Ninth Street Bear
- Dar Williams is concerned with bees, sings about myth and power and likes towns with ‘positive proximity’
- Expect familiar and new songs from Quarterflash
- Sounds of Summer series kicks off with the Pat Travers Band July 21
- Lavender Daze features new music from MMB
- All she wants to do is dance
- 'Here' is there and everywhere
- These guys will probably grow on you
- Quiet on the set: An interview with Aaron Keim
- Lost radios and happy memories
- Welcome to our new site!
- Bagpipers perform at Fall Simple Gifts
- Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
- Starting a Curtis Jenny at WAAAM Fly In
- Hood River Library Unity Picnic
- Feed the Dogg at Chavez Family benefit concert
- Farmworker Celebration
- Planet Fly at Pfriem
- Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
- Parkdale third graders sing "12 Disaster Days of Christmas"
- Sixth annual Tongue Twister Tournament for Hood River County SMART