Lesley & Kerry at White Buffalo; Steve Hale at The Pines; more
Maryhill’s Music on the Terrace; Free admission at Maryhill Museum Sept. 23; more
If the smoke isn’t too thick, we should be able to see Ashleigh Flynn’s new all-female band the Riveters on Tuesday evening at The Ruins.
Hood River bands Feed The Dogg and Bonneville Power Trio played loud and gutsy sets.
Moe Dixon at The Pines; Flight 1852, Saturday, Sept. 2, 2-5 p.m.; more
Polecat at River City Sept. 1; Jose Maya Duo at the Buffalo; more
Trout Lake String Music & Dance Workshop; Springhouse Ruins Tuesday; more
Open Mic at Community Music, Maryhill Music on the Terrace, more
The Gorge is getting ready for an arts-fusion event to celebrate America’s resilience and “our sacred right to have fun,” on Sunday Aug. 13 with a program billed as “America the Beautiful — the Remix,” a music-poetry-dance extravaganza based on the theme of making America fun and beautiful again.
The Van Rontens play Aug. 18; Sucker Punch at Zim’s Aug. 5; more
The local Society of Creative Anachronism group will host a middle ages event Aug. 5 at Cascade Locks Marine Park.
Andy T Band at Hood Crest, Blues Cabaret at Griffin House, more
2017 GorgeGrass July 27-30; more
Willy & Me at the White Buffalo; County Fair returns July 26-29; more
Entertainment Update for July 5.
- All she wants to do is dance
- 'Here' is there and everywhere
- These guys will probably grow on you
- Quiet on the set: An interview with Aaron Keim
- Lost radios and happy memories
- Welcome to our new site!
- British Invasion? ’70s resurgence? ’80s influenced? Take your pick this summer
- Nicki Bluhm sings songs you know along the way
- Brooke Parrott checks in with lyrics and a new band
- Eagles, doves and Byrds