Jump to content
Photo by Kirby Neumann-Rea
January 30, 2013
The Frankton School building was built in 1941 and last saw use as a home for educational development programs.
Comments are subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site. A user's first several comments must be manually approved by a moderator.
Please read our commenting policy before posting.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
©2015 Eagle Newspapers, Inc.
Desktop version |