Photo detail

The exterior of this house at 1335 Cascade Ave., as well as its interior, was charred after a fire started in one of its bedrooms Friday evening. Both of its residents, Jessica Sanderson and Steve Millea, were not home at the time of the fire, which is believed to be electrical in orgin.

Comments

Comments are subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site. A user's first several comments must be manually approved by a moderator.

Please read our commenting policy before posting.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment